Marsis Playout Automation
Marsis Playout Automation is a hybrid multi-channel 4K/HD/SD/IP automation solution, allowing both traditional baseband broadcasters and next generation online/IP-based TV Bluefish444 customers, to use easily and effectively.
With desktop and web clients for playout and graphics available, Marsis Playout is one of the highest quality automation solutions available for multi-channel operations. Utilising a unique modular structure and multi-server distributed architecture, Marsis Playout combined with Bluefish444 hardware offers great reliability and scalability.
Marsis Playout features an integrated Media Asset Management system, allowing for an expandable solution that is easy to use and manage, while providing a powerful platform for broadcasters. Systems using Marsis Playout and Bluefish444 can either be standalone units, or integrated within larger new or existing infrastructure for deployment in playout centres or multi-channel operations.
- Complete online-controlled server management
- Online user interface for playout, scheduler and graphics engines
- Online Playlist and CG template design and control
- Windows, Web and Mobile clients mean systems can be deployed anywhere in the world and be controlled online
- Master and backup – N:M redundancy scenarios
- Play up to 8 full HD channels with graphics and streaming (hardware dependent)
- Integrated Channel Branding & Character Generator Marsis CG
- Single Point maintenance and monitoring management
- GPI, DTMF, Router Control for popular brands
- 4K, HD, SD, IP & ASI inputs and outputs
- Complete System or software only license
- Suitable for master control rooms, production, virtual production, live events, streaming, cloud and disaster recovery applications
Learn more about Avmeda software
Back to Top