CasparCG: professional graphics and video playout software
CasparCG has been a proven solution in 24/7 broadcasts since 2006.
Bluefish444 has support for CasparCG version 2.1 and 2.2, with legacy support for 2.07.
CasparCG features include:
- Plays simultaneous layers of dynamic graphics, videos and images in real-time for all broadcast, show, event and signage needs.
- Supports multiple inputs and outputs of both SD and HD to HD-SDI, HDMI and/or computer screens with key/alpha, including SDI-embedded audio. Comprehensive protocol allows for automated operation or manual control from any platform.
- Wide codec support including ProRes, DNxHD and DVCPROHD for both playback and rendering to disk.
- High-performance with asynchronous and multi-threaded I/O and paired with GPU-accelerated real-time image adjustments and compositing with blend modes.
- A typical computer running the CasparCG Server software can simultaneously playback several 1080p50 videos with embedded alpha and audio, together with several layers of dynamic text and graphics to multiple outputs, such as screens and projectors. Add one or more Bluefish444 video cards for live video/audio input(s) and output(s) to SD/HD-SDI.
Bluefish444 have collaborated with CasperCG to add support for live multi-channel fill and key input and output with Epoch | 4K Supernova S+ and Epoch | Supernova CG. Real-time hardware DVE downstream keying is available in the Epoch | Neutron.
Learn more about CasparCG software
Back to Top